Mount your Roland V-Drums with style and stability.
This MDS-12X was designed for use with Roland TD-12 series drum stands, but it will work with most V-Drum
setups. It features flexible ball-clamps, height-adjustable arms on hatched clamps, and a lower center of gravity. This rock-solid
drum rack lets you play with confidence, knowing that your drum and cymbal pads will remain locked in position. The Roland
MDS-12X drum stand's open-leg design offers more convenience for hi-hat placement, as well as expandability for additional
pads and cymbals. The cabling concealed inside pipes provides a clean appearance and quick setup.
Roland Drum Stand for TD-12 Series Features:
- Low center of gravity
- Flexible ball-clamps
- Height-adjustable arms on hatched clamps
- Open-leg design
- Two pad arms
- Three cymbal arm
- Two holders
- Two pad mounts
- Two memory locks (for pad mounts)
- Owner's manual
- Mounting plate
- Drum key
- Cable clip
- Connection cable (concealed in pipes)
Save BIG when you buy today!
Roland Drum Stand for TD-12 Series Specifications:
- Required space for set up:
- 47-1/4" x 27-9/16" x 43-5/16" (Drum Stand only)
- 59-1/16" x 47-1/4" x 49-1/4" (including sound module, kick pad, cymbals, and stool)
Weight: 37 lb. 1 oz.
- (including pad mounts and cymbal mounts)
Sound module, kick pad, cymbals, and stool sold separately