Dynamic drums and powerhouse percussion in a professional plug-in.
The latest version of BATTERY from Native Instruments fuses an extensive library with functionality
and simplicity. A powerful engine and a host of sound shaping options deliver tight, punchy virtual drums while the user-friendly
interface guarantees instant access and complete control. Whether electronic or acoustic, Battery 3 will have your drums rolling
in no time.
Battery 3 is armed with an extensive sample library. Over 100 professional drum sets cover an incredibly
broad spectrum of musical styles. From authentic acoustic kits to contemporary electronic collections and ethnic percussion
from all over the globe, every genre is represented. Compatibility with most standard sample formats allows seamless integration
of virtually any third party libraries. Battery 3 is the definition of drums.
At the heart of Battery 3 software lies
the cell matrix, bigger and more versatile than ever before. With up to 128 sample cells, it is now fully customizable—define
the number of cells, rows and columns to fit your exact needs. Color-code or select multiple cells for quick and easy management.
Step through all your drums of a particular type and pre-listen samples within the current kit. Battery 3's flexible nature
ensures the perfect setup for any situation.
Battery 3 drum sampling software offers a wide range of sound shaping
features, both for individual cells and on a global level. Adjustable articulations, such as flam, humanize and roll, add
a natural feel to your rhythms. The time stretching feature allows samples to be sculpted and loops to be adjusted to the
correct tempo. Battery 3 infuses all your percussive elements with an unmistakable flavor.
Basic Operation: At the
heart of Battery 3 lies the cell matrix with up to 128 sample cells. The highly flexible matrix offers an incredibly intuitive
and easy way to manage and play large drum kits
Drum Articulations: The performance articulations offer the dexterity and skill of an accomplished drummer. The setup page
with various drum rudiments and humanize functions breathes life into your tracks.
Effects and Mastering: Battery 3 offers professional equalization, dynamics, delay, reverb and individual effects both for
individual sample cells as well as on a global level.
Sound Editing: Edit Samples within the new Wave Editor, stretch drum samples with the time machine or use the loop section
to create entirely new sounds directly within Battery 3.
Loop Machine: Easily preview, sync and load sliced-loop formats, such as Apple Loops, Recycle 1 and 2, BeatCreator and Acid
Waves, into individual cells and create entire tracks just using loops.
Native Instruments BATTERY 3 Drum Sampling Software Features:
- Comprehensive and powerful drum sampler based on a next generation sample engine
- New 12 GB sample library: over 100 drum kits with over 23,000 individual samples and over 2,600 categorized drum cells
covering all musical styles
- Improved workflow and usability, fast and intuitive access to all parameters. 8 step-by-step video tutorials included
- Fully customizable cell matrix: freely definable rows and columns with up to a total of 128 sample cells
- Improved cell effects and a new master effects section
- Performance articulations: roll, flam, buzz, right hand, etc.
- Beat synchronisation with loop import for Apple Loops, REX, Acid Wave and Beat Creator
- Time stretching feature per cell for creative sample manipulation
- Graphical waveform now allows samples to be edited on-the-fly
- Sample Purge keeps RAM load to a minimum
- System:Core Audio, Core MIDI, DirectSound
- Plug-in: Stand-alone, Audio Units, VST, RTAS, DXi, ASIO
The power and flexibility to deliver crushing beats! Order today!
Native Instruments BATTERY 3 Drum Sampling Software Specifications:
- System Requirements:
- Mac OSX 10.4.x, G4 1.4 GHz, 512 MB RAM
- Win XP, Pentium 1 GHz, 512 MB RAM
- DVD Drive
- Minimum installation: 200 MB
- Full installation: 14 GB
- Universal Binary for Mac included!