A great-sounding echo effect for any rig.
The Rogue Analog Delay pedal creates echo effects, from short slap-back to longer repeating echoes.
Use it on electric guitars, electronic keyboards and more.
Three control knobs let you quickly adjust the speed of
the echo repeats, the number of echoes and overall volume of the effected sound. A true bypass switch engages and disengages
the effect. An LED indicator shows you when the effect is engaged and gets dim when it's time to change the battery.
Rogue Analog Delay pedal is made of aluminum and built to last.
Rogue Analog Delay Guitar Effects Pedal Features:
- Sturdy, lightweight aluminum case
- True bypass switching
- Easy-to-use Time, Repeat and Level controls
- Powered by either a 9 volt battery or external 9 volt DC adapter
Echo adds fun, echo adds fun, echo adds fun. Order today.
Rogue Analog Delay Guitar Effects Pedal Specifications:
- Input impedance: 500k ohms
- Output load impedance: >10k ohms
- Equivalent input noise: -100dBm
- Power supply: 1x9 volt battery or external 9 volt DC adapter
- Power consumption: 20mA
- Size: 2 3/8" x 4 3/8" x 1 1/4"