Great sound, simple to use, and more features than any other pedal at this price.
TC Electronic's Nova Repeater is a 'no-frills-with-a-sound-that-kills' delay pedal. It's perfect for
guitarists who want instant and unique results, without the fuss. It features the same great sound quality that made the Nova
Delay the first choice delay pedal for Paul Gilbert, Doug Aldrich, Nils Lofgren, and Allen Hinds. However, after listening
to the guitar-playing community TC Electronic trimmed out the excess baggage while also including additional features over
the Nova Delay, and designed it all behind a streamlined and easy-to-use interface.
Nova Repeater is all about simplicity.
There are no hidden features or complicated functions—you just get awesome delays in an affordable and easy-to-use guitar
pedal. Yet it is also feature-rich being the only pedal in its price range that has a dedicated tap tempo switch and amazing
audio tapping technology that lets you set the tempo with your playing. And with 6 types of TC-quality delays and an unsurpassed
feature-set Nova Repeater is quite simply a bargain.
Nova Repeater has 3 delay time ranges labeled for both min, mid,
and max positions. These delay times have been carefully chosen to match the sweet-spot times used by most guitar players,
making it much easier for you to dial in the perfect delay time—even without a display.
The TC Electronic delay
pedal features 2 inputs dedicated to instrument or line level signals which means you can use it equally well in front of
your amp or in an effects loop. It also has a 'KillDry' switch that makes it possible to use the pedal in a parallel effect
loop and is also great for guitar players who use a mixer to prevent their dry sound from being processed. An FX.level pot
lets you adjust the wet level of your signal which means that you won't get annoying level drops on your dry sound—a
common problem with other guitar effect pedals.
The TC Electronic Nova Repeater has a multifunction knob that lets
you control the amount of modulation as well as turn the effect on/off. The chorus has been retuned making more dramatic modulation
effects possible, and a vibrato mode has been added. This was a major request among Nova Delay users and makes it possible
to emulate classic tape delay wow-and-flutter or create lush modulated pads with a volume pedal.
Again, taking on numerous
user requests, TC Electronic added a dual delay—1/4 and 1/8 notes. This stereo delay is the secret behind Steve Lukather
80's sound—just make sure you set the delay time at exactly 400ms.
This TC Electronic effect pedal also features
an adaptive dynamic delay that automatically sets the perfect threshold for the ducking. No calibration is needed—even
if you decide to turn up the volume during a solo, Nova Repeater will automatically adjust the threshold on-the-fly.
TC Electronic Nova Repeater Delay Guitar Effects Pedal Features:
- High in and Low in: inputs
- Right out Left out: outputs
- Delay knob and delay range table
- Feedback knob
- Tone knob
- Mod knob
- Fx.level knob
- Type indicator and button
- Division knob and subdivision display
- Spillover button
- Kill dry button
- Range button
- Type button
- Division button
- On/off switch and LED
- Tap switch and LED
Nova Repeater lets you focus on playing and always delivers exactly what you are looking
TC Electronic Nova Repeater Delay Guitar Effects Pedal Specifications:
- Analog Inputs
- Connectors: 1/4" phone jacks w. mono-sense
- Input type: single ended
- Impedance: 1 mOhm
- Maximum input level: 10 dBu @ 12V supply
- Connectors: 1/4" phone jacks w. mono-sense
- Maximum output level: 10 dBu @ 12V supply
- Output Type: balanced/single ended with ground sense
- Impedance: 0 Ohm
- Sense input impedance: 225 Ohm
- D to A conversion: 24 bit, 128 x oversampling bitstream
- A to A delay: 1.65 ms
Dynamic Range: 106/98 dB, 20 Hz to 20 KHz @ Input level 16/-2 dBu, not A-weighted
- THD: < -90 dB (0.0032 %) @ 1 kHz, I/O Level 16 dBu, Load > 2400 Ohm
- Frequency Response: +0.1/-0.2 dB, 20 Hz to 20 KHz
- Crosstalk: < -100 dB, 20 Hz to 7 KHz, < -94 dB, 7 kHz to 20 kHz
- Complies with: EN 55103-1 and EN 55103-2 FCC Part 15, Class B, CISPR 22, Class B
- Operating Temperature: 32° F to 122° F (0° C to 50° C)
- Storage Temperature: -22° F to 167° F (-30° C to 70° C)
- Humidity: Max. 90 % non-condensing
- Finish: Anodized aluminum front, Plated and painted steel end caps
- Dimensions: 5.12" x 5.12" x 2.16"
- Weight: 1.69lb.
- Mains Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz (auto-select) AC wall adapter. AC adapter supplies 12 VDC, minimum 0.3 A to
- Power Consumption: <5 W
- Parts and labor: 1 year