Rugged, full-size fuzz-wah pedal from the brand you trust.
Wah Control-Tilt the pedal back and forth.
Fuzz Control-Rotate the pedal left and right.
Effects Order-Switches the order of the effects in the signal path to provide two distinct sounds. Experiment!
Fuzz Volume-Adjusts the volume level of the Fuzz effect so that you can match the volume level of your guitar when Fuzz is
turned off. Also try setting it for a Fuzz effect volume boost!
Fender Classics Series Fuzz-Wah Pedal Features:
- Fuzz Switch-Turns the Fuzz effect on-off.
- Wah-Turns the Wah effect on-off.
- Input Jack-Plug your guitar (or other audio source) in here. Un-plug the input plug from this jack to turn off the device
and save power (very important) when not in use.
- Output Jack-Connect to the input of your amplifier (or other audio device).
- 9V Battery-Open the battery compartment on the bottom of the unit by removing the thumb screw. Use alkaline batteries.
- DC Input Jack-Plug in a AC- 9V DC adaptor (Not Included, see specifications) into this jack to eliminate the need for
Wah-t the fuzz are you waiting for? Call or click today to order.
Fender Classics Series Fuzz-Wah Pedal Specifications:
- Input Impedance: 1MOhm
- Nominal Input Level: —20dBV
- Output Impedance: Fuzz -> Wah = 1kOhm; Wah -> Fuzz = 50kOhm
- Nominal Output Level: —20dBV
- Power Requirements: 9VDC (center pin = negative); 10mA Minimum