Dial in warm and thick flanging for massive sonic swooshes.
Based on the benchmark sounds of the MXR M117 Flanger, the MXR Micro Flanger guitar pedal features many
of the same flanging effects of its big brother, but in a smaller and more convenient size. Originally released in the '80s,
this faithful recreation features the same 2 critical controls—a Speed knob to control the rate of cycling, and a Regeneration
knob to manage the overall intensity—and stays true to its 100% analog bucket brigade technology for the ultimate in
warm and organic tone. The MXR Micro Flanger pedal has been updated with a true bypass switch so you don't lose any tone during
bypass. Go from jet plane like sweeps to cool outer space type effects with the MXR Micro Flanger guitar effect pedal.
MXR Micro Flanger pedal can be powered by one 9V battery (accessed by removing the effect pedal's bottom plate), a Dunlop
DC810DC brick, or MC403 Power system (sold separately).
MXR M152 Micro Flanger Guitar Effects Pedal Features:
- True bypass with LED
- Rate knob
- Regeneration knob
- Footswitch for on/bypass
- All-analog circuitry with bucket brigade technology for warm analog tone
Small price; big effect. And it won't crowd your pedalboard. Order today.
MXR M152 Micro Flanger Guitar Effects Pedal Specifications:
- Input impedance: 1 mOhm
- Output impedance: 1 kOhm
- Max input level @ 500Hz: -2dBV
- Max output level: +5dBV
- Max output level: +8dBV
- Rate control Min/Max: 0.2Hz/5.5Hz
- Signal to noise ratio: >88dBV*
- Delay time min/max: 3.9ms/5.4ms
- Frequency response
- Delayed signal: 20Hz to 10.7kHz
- Dry signal: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Current draw: <7mA
- Power supply: DC 9 volt
- Bypass: true hardware
- Housing dimensions: 4-3/4"D x 2-3/4"W x 1-1/3"H
- Housing material: zinc
- Weight: 14 oz.
- 0 dBV=1VRMS
- *A-weighted, measurements taken with rate control full counterclockwise