A multi-purpose chorus effects pedal.
The Rogue Analog Chorus pedal creates modulation effects, from wide sweeping to shimmering 12-string
sound. It adds depth to electric guitars, electronic keyboards and more.
Two control knobs let you quickly adjust the
modulation speed and depth. A true bypass switch engages and disengages the effect. An LED indicator shows you when the effect
is engaged and gets dim when it's time to change the battery.
The Rogue Analog Chorus pedal is made of aluminum and
built to last.
Rogue Analog Chorus Guitar Effects Pedal Features:
- Sturdy, lightweight aluminum case
- True bypass switching
- Easy-to-use Rate and depth controls
- Powered by either a 9 volt battery or external 9 volt DC adapter
Double the sound of your guitar with 1 pedal. Order today.
Rogue Analog Chorus Guitar Effects Pedal Specifications:
- Input impedance: 500k ohms
- Output load impedance: >10k ohms
- Equivalent input noise: -90dBm
- Power supply: 1x9 volt battery or external 9 volt DC adapter
- Power consumption: 20mA
- Size: 2 3/8" x 4 3/8" x 1 1/4"