The unparalleled flexibility of removable all-tube preamps — 2 at a time.
18 independent hot-swappable plug-in preamps are available. Physically designed after the preamp sections
of the world's greatest amps, they generate unparalleled purity of tone in all styles. The Randall RM50HB becomes any combination
of classic or modern amps, simply by plugging in your choice of tube preamp modules. Designed for the club professional who
is looking for an all-tube amp with multiple tones. The RM50B gives you 50W of power using Ruby 6L6 tubes and 2 modular channels
for plugging in Randall preamps. Controls include master volume, master density and presence controls, and front panel mix
control. Connections include a tube-buffered parallel effects loop, series effects loop, slave out, rear master input (for
volume pedal), and rear bias test points.
Randall RM50HB 50-Watt Modular Tube Amp Head Features:
- 50W of power using Ruby 6L6 tubes
- 2 modular channels for plugging in Randall preamps
- Master volume, master density and presence controls, and front panel mix control
- Tube-buffered parallel effects loop
- Series effects loop
- Slave out
- Rear master input (for volume pedal)
- Rear bias test points
- World voltage AC input selector
- 25"W x 13"H x 10"D
- 32 lbs.
Go modular and start collecting your favorite preamps.