A return to the Guild of the 1960s in quality, craftsmanship, and price.
The GAD-25 represents a return to the Guild of the 1960s in quality, craftsmanship, and price. It is
a solid-wood, all-mahogany guitar with deluxe features such as a bone nut, Indian rosewood fingerboard and bridge, mother-of-pearl
inlays, wood body bindings, and wood mosaic back center inlay. In addition to Guild quality of the 1960s, it goes for a 1960
Guild GAD-25 Acoustic Design Series Dreadnought Guitar with Case Features:
- Dreadnought body style
- Solid mahogany top with scalloped bracing
- Solid mahogany back and sides
- 3-piece mahogany neck
- Dovetail neck joint
- Indian rosewood fretboard
- Grover Rotomatic die-cast tuners
- Indian Rosewood Pin Bridge
- Chrome hardware
- High-gloss polyester finish
- Mother-of-pearl Dot Position Inlays,
- Abalone Side dot position inlays,
- Mother-of-Pearl headstock logo
- Ebony bridge pins with MOP dots
- Ebony end pin with MOP dot
- Bone nut and saddle
- Wood body bindings
- Clear pickguard
- Back center wood mosaic inlay
- Natural finish
Guild GAD-25 Acoustic Design Series Dreadnought Guitar with Case Includes:
Jump on a fantastic deal. Order the GAD-25 today.
Guild GAD-25 Acoustic Design Series Dreadnought Guitar with Case Specifications:
- Width at nut: 1-11/16"
- Scale length: 25-1/2"
- Number of frets: 20
- Fingerboard radius: 12"