Crafted with traditional Hawaiian koa tonewood.
The Martin 3K Ukulele is crafted with Hawaiian flamed koa top, back and sides — the traditional
tonewood used for Hawaiian ukuleles — and a mahogany neck. Style 3 appointments, include a pointed fingerboard inlaid
with black/white marquetry and a pointed ivoroid tail inlay. Loads of fun to play, the ukulele is traditionally tuned G-C-E-A.
Martin 3K Soprano Ukulele Features:
- Model: 3K Ukulele
- Construction: Mahogany blocks/dovetail neck joint
- Body size: Soprano (standard)
- Top: Solid highly flamed Hawaiian koa
- Rosette: Single ring
- Top bracing pattern: O-Uke
- Top braces: Solid Sitka spruce — hand-shaped
- Back: Solid highly flamed Hawaiian koa
- Back purfling: None
- Side: Solid highly flamed Hawaiian koa
- Endpiece: Black Boltaron
- Endpiece inlay: None
- Binding: Grained ivoroid
- Top inlay style: Multiple black/white Boltaron
- Side inlay: None
- Back nlay: black/white/black Boltaron
- Neck: Select hardwood
- Neck shape: Soprano
- Nut material: Bone
- Headstock: Solid/square taper
- Headplate: Solid highly flamed Hawaiian koa
- Heelcap: None
- Fingerboard: Solid black ebony with pointed end
- Scale length: 13.614'' uke pattern
- # of frets clear: 12
- # of frets total: 17
- Fingerboard width at nut: 1-13/32''
- Fingerboard width at 12th fret: 1-13/16''
- Fingerboard position inlays: Abalone diamond & squares
- Fingerboard binding: None
- Finish back & sides: Satin
- Finish top: Satin
- Finish neck: Satin
- Bridge: Solid highly flamed Hawaiian koa
- Bridge style: O-Uke Style
- Bridge string spacing: 1-41/64''
- Saddle: Long bone
- Tuning machines: Grover nickel with white buttons
- Recommended strings: Martin Crystal Nylon (M600)
- Bridge & end pins: None
- Pickguard: None
- Case: Molded hardshell
Provides tone and feel that inspire. Order today.