Martin takes you to the islands.
The superior quality Martin S-O Ukulele delivers classic Hawaiian sound thanks to its solid mahogany
top, back, and sides. The Martin S-O uke is constructed using mahogany blocks and a biscuit neck joint. The ukulele's rosette
is in the Martin O-Uke pattern. The ukulele's fingerboard is made of morado. From the hand-rubbed finish to the bracing, this
is a ukulele with legendary Martin quality. Martin includes a gig bag.
Martin S-O Soprano Ukulele Features:
- Construction: Mahogany blocks/biscuit neck joint/no ribbons
- Body size: O-Uke
- Top: One-piece solid genuine mahogany (to match back and sides)
- Rosette: O-Uke pattern
- Top bracing pattern: O-Uke
- Top braces: Non-scalloped
- Back: Solid genuine mahogany
- Side: Solid genuine mahogany
- Neck: Special O-Uke shape solid mahogany
- Neck shape: Special O Uke
- Nut: black Corian
- Headstock: solid/square/tapered
- Headplate: none; small raised gold foil logo
- Fingerboard: morado
- Scale length: 13.614'' Uke pattern
- # of frets clear: 12
- # of frets total: 12
- Fingerboard width at nut: 1-13/32''
- Fingerboard width at 12th fret: 1-13/16''
- Finish back and sides: hand-rubbed urethane
- Finish top: hand-rubbed finish
- Finish neck: hand-rubbed finish
- Bridge material: genuine mahogany
- Bridge style: O-Uke style
- Bridge string spacing: 1-21/32''
- Saddle: Black Micarta
- Tuning machines: Gotoh with white knobs
- Recommended strings: M-600 nylon - black
- Case: Padded combo bag
- Interior label: Paper
Martin S-O Soprano Ukulele Includes:
You won't find a better ukulele. Order now.