A drum set you can carry under your arm!
The Control Pad features 8 velocity sensitive pads with gum rubber surfaces for excellent stick response
as well as two trigger inputs for connecting external pads such as the Alesis Drum Pad and Cymbal Pad expansion kits. Further,
there are two switch pedal inputs to accommodate open and closed hi-hat as well as kick drum. Percussion setups are stored
to internal memory and are accessible via MIDI program change commands. In addition to being USB bus-powered (eliminating
the need for an external power supply while connected to a computer), the Control Pad includes an AC adapter for use without
The Control Pad is a compact drum/percussion system that functions equally well as a recording tool and
as an on-stage electronic "trap table." It is a must have item for serious recording musicians and a valuable tool for percussionists
seeking to lighten the load in terms of the number of accessory instruments they carry.
Comes with BFD Lite
The Control Pad is bundled with FXPansion's BFD Lite, a professional drum module with high-quality acoustic and electronic
drum kit libraries.
The Alesis Control Pad is limited only by the sound sources connected to it. As a MIDI controller, it can trigger samplers
(sampled sounds and sampled sound effects), drum machines, and synthesizers. Melodic percussion (mallet instruments such as
vibes and marimba) can be played by assigning the desired MIDI note numbers to the controller's various pads. The Alesis Control
Pad is perfect for the following applications:
• Programming of drum and percussion parts with a MIDI sequencer
• Studio recording
• Live performance-primarily as an expander instrument for shakers, congas, bongos, etc.
Alesis Control Pad USB/MIDI Percussion Pad Controller Features:
- USB/MIDI drum controller for studio or live use
- 8 high-quality velocity-sensitive percussion pads
- 2 trigger inputs for connecting external pads (compatible with the Alesis Drum Pad and Cymbal Pad expansion kits)
- 2 switch pedal inputs
- Up/down footswitch input
- USB plug-and-play connectivity (no drivers necessary)
- USB bus-powered (no power supply necessary when connected to a computer)
- Includes FXPansion's BFD Lite professional drum module with high-quality acoustic and electronic drum kit libraries
- PC and Mac compatible
- MIDI I/O
- Pad sensitivity adjustment
- Stores MIDI setups with program change capability
- Power adapter included for use without a computer
Carry your drum set under your arm, with MIDI programming capabilities inside. Order today.