Transform your acoustic kit into an electronic drum kit.
More than 550 hot drum and percussion voices in one rackspace, and all the triggers you need for a standard
5-piece acoustic drum kit. The drum module sounds include kicks, snares, toms, cymbals, hi-hats, and a wide variety of percussion
instruments and special effects. Alesis DM5 can be used as a MIDI-controlled module for sequencers or by drummers who use
electronic drum pads or triggers mounted on acoustic drums. The electronic drum module includes 12 trigger inputs, a Random
Sample function to create more realistic performances, as well as 16-voice polyphony, 7-position user-programmable panning,
footswitch and headphone jacks, and custom backlit LCD.
The triggers include 4 industry-standard DR-1 removable Red
Hots and one KD-1 removable kick drum trigger. Rated at 6.4kHz for ultra sensitivity, the rugged, reliable DR-1 has long been
the pro's choice for adding electronic punch. The KD-1 features a larger-diameter sensor naturally tuned to the bass drum's
dynamic range while the 14" cable, larger adhesive strip, and standard adhesive lockable jack make placement a breeze. Both
trigger types feature 1/4" molded input jacks and heavy-duty, shielded 20-gauge cable that resists errant stick hits.
Alesis DM5 Module with TK-5 Acoustic Triggers Features:
- Alesis Drum Module:
- Sounds include kicks, snares, toms, cymbals, hi-hats, and a wide variety of percussion instruments and special effects
- Can be used as a MIDI-controlled module for sequencers or with electronic drum pads or triggers mounted on acoustic drums
- 12 trigger inputs
- Random Sample function to create more realistic performances
- 16-voice polyphony
- 7-position user-programmable panning
- Footswitch and headphone jacks
- Custom backlit LCD
- 4 DR-1 removable Red Hots
- One KD-1 removable kick drum trigger
- 1/4" molded input jacks
- Heavy-duty shielded 20-gauge cable resists errant stick hits
Set yourself up to be a fully modern drummer with one savings-priced package. Order today.