Modeled sounds to trigger with your favorite pad or drum set.
At the heart of the DTXplorer is its compact trigger module, with a 16-bit/32-note polyphony tone generator
that produces amazingly realistic, physically modeled voices. Choose from 214 drum and percussion sounds, 22 preset songs,
and 32 preset drum kits covering rock, funk, jazz, reggae, and Latin styles. An array of onboard digital effects let you tweak
your sound to your liking. Create and store up to 9 custom kits. The module also includes the Groove Check practice feature,
a multifunction metronome, backlit LCD display, and simple plug-and-play connections. Auxiliary and MIDI inputs expand the
kit's versatility, allowing you to connect to a PC or other device. The headphone output allows quiet practice.
Factory Kits, 10 User Kits, 214 Voices
The 32 factory-programmed kits give you a wide variety of kits that can be used in almost any musical situation. The 10 user
kits allow you to build custom kits using any of the 214 voices for your particular musical needs.
with Rhythm Gate
The DTXPL module has Yamaha's popular Groove Check function, but takes it to the next level as a learning tool. You can engage
the Rhythm Gate so that when you play out of time the module will mute the drums until you get back in time with the click.
Yamaha DTXplorer Trigger Module Features:
- 16-bit/32-note polyphonic tone generator
- 4 mono and 2 stereo trigger 1/4" inputs
- 214 drum and percussion sounds
- 22 preset songs
- 32 preset kits in various styles
- 10 user Kits
- Create and store up to 9 kits
- Onboard digital effects
- Auxiliary and MIDI inputs
- Headphone output
- Groove Check with Rhythm Gate
Yamaha's tasty sounds set this module apart. Order today.
Yamaha DTXplorer Trigger Module Specifications:
- Voices: 192 drum and percussion, 214 total
- Maximum polyphony: 32
- Tone generator: 16-bit AWM2
- Trigger setups: 4 preset, 1 user
- Display: 16x2 LCD with backlight
- Connections: MIDI out; Output L/mono, R, Phones; AUX in; hi-hat controller; trigger inputs 1,5,6 stereo: 2,3,4,7 mono
- Power Supply: DC 12V/AC adaptor model PA-3C