A dual-deck, all-in-one, CD/MP3 mixing console that's ideal for DJs on the go.
Gemini's CDM-3610 is a dual MP3/CD mixing console that provides easy-to-use track search and playback
across two MP3/CD decks. It's ideal for mobile DJ rigs or club installations and is loaded with song-shaping tools such as
reverse, scratch and brake effects, a loop section, pitch bend (± 16%), and variable pitch control (± 4, 8,
16%). With powerful playback tools such as instant-start, cue with preview, single and continuous play modes, and program
function with repeat, the CDM-3610 brings unparalleled flexibility in an all-in-one unit.
Just a few of the features
on the CDM-3610 include: audio CD, CD-R, and MP3 compatibility; a large, blue backlit LCD display with text showing MP3 files;
three selectable jog modes including scratch effect, cue search, and pitch bend; instant-start and cue with preview; a brake
mode for vinyl-like stops; high-speed rotary track search; single and continuous play modes; pitch bend using the jog wheel
or pitch buttons; variable pitch control with three settings; and the fact that it's fully programmable, among many other
fun and functional features.
The mixer comes equipped with three-band EQ with gain control; a 1/4" headphone output;
XLR and 1/4" mic inputs; and auxiliary inputs for phono or line devices.
The CDM-3610 is specifically designed for
mobile DJ's who require a compact, portable system with minimal setup time. Its professional, tabletop dual-deck CD/MP3 player
mixer combo is an affordable and capable all-in-one unit. The CDM-3610 delivers optimum functionality, ease, and creativity
in a unit that's ideal for DJ's on the go.
Gemini CDM-3610 Dual CD/MP3 Mixing Console Features:
- Player section:
- Audio CD, CDR, and MP3 compatible
- Anti-shock using RAM buffer memory
- Large blue backlit LCD display with text for MP3 files
- 3 selectable jog modes: scratch effect, cue search, and pitch bend
- Instant-start and cue with preview
- Instant reverse for added effect
- Brake mode for vinyl-like stops
- Fader-start capability
- High-speed rotary track search
- Single and continuous play modes
- One seamless loop per side with reloop
- Pitch bend using jog wheel or buttons ± 16%
- Three-mode time selection
- Frame-accurate search
- Rubber jog wheels with finger grips
- Variable pitch control with three settings: ± 4, 8, and 16%
- Fully programmable with repeat function
- 3-band EQ with gain control
- 1/4" headphone output
- XLR and 1/4" mic input
- Auxiliary inputs for phono or line devices
Order today and get a mixing console that's easy to transport, set up, and fuels your creativity.