Digital mixing for beginners and casual DJs.
The Hercules DJ Control MP3 e2 Dual Deck DJ Controller has dual music tracks with controls that include:
2 jog wheels to navigate within tracks, a crossfader, and 2 volume faders for mixing.
Simplify DJing operations:
The DJ controller's user-friendly automation for beginners includes: cue points suggested by the DJ software in audio file
analysis; synchronization with the push of a button (if you cannot manually adjust the pitch); and automatic loops on 1, 2,
or 4 beats.
Easily make your mark on music files:
You can use the DJ Control MP3 e2 deck to equalize music to produce big sound, alter your music files with your own effects,
and save your mixes as your own music files.
Perfect for mobile use:
The dual Hercules deck also boasts a compact DJ control surface and includes a cover so you can carry your DJ Control MP3
e2 as easily as a laptop.
Hercules DJ control MP3 e2 Dual Deck DJ Controller Features:
- USB-powered DJ controller includes: 2 vinyl-style jog wheels, 3 faders, 6 equalization knobs, 2 pitch knobs, 1 stick and
- Installation CD includes: Windows and Mac drivers, Virtual DJ DJC Edition PC/Mac
- 2-deck controller: mix 2 tracks with 1 controller
- Mobile: light & smaller than a laptop; USB-bus powered: no extra power supply needed; includes a protective cover for
- No mouse required: 4 buttons to browse through lists; 2 buttons to load tracks
- Tailored for DJing: 2 jog wheels to navigate within tracks, speed playback up/down, or apply effects; 1 cross fader +
2 volume faders; 3 level equalization per deck
- DJ mix software: VIRTUAL DJ 3 DJC edition included; for PC (XP/Vista) and for Mac OS 10.4 & 10.5
- Windows 7 compatible
Mix two tracks with one controller featuring vinyl-style jog wheels when you order today.
Hercules DJ control MP3 e2 Dual Deck DJ Controller Specifications:
- PC minimum requirements: 1GHz CPU or higher; 512MB RAM or more; Windows XP/Vista 32-bit/64-bit, soundcard + stereo speakers
- Mac minimum requirements: 1.2GHz G4/G5 or 1.5GHz Intel Core Duo CPU; 512MB RAM or more; Mac OS 10.4 or higher