The cables connecting your studio components can be the weakest link in your signal chain. Monster Studiolink
Insert Cables are designed to meet the critical demands of the studio environment. Two multiple-gauge Bandwidth Balanced wire
networks preserve clarity and presence, and patented Time Correct windings provide a phase-accurate, open a with precise imaging,
tight bass and smooth highs. Studiolink's durable jacket is ultra-flexible for use in tight spots and holds up after years
of use. High quality, 24k gold-plated contact RCAs and 1/4 plugs provide optimal signal transfer in several configurations.
Grab a Studiolink cable today and discover a high performance connection.
Monster Cable StudioLink 1/4 Send and Return Insert Cable Features:
- High density 95% copper braided shield rejects RFI and EMI
- TrueGrip molded strain relief provide maximum durability to withstand repeated insertion and removal
- DoubleHelix construction eliminates electromagnetic, low-frequency noise
- Bandwidth Balanced technology enhances clarity and extends frequency response
- Precision-machined 24k gold-plated contact connectors provide superior signal transfer, conductivity and corrosion-resistance
- Ultra-flexible Duraflex jacket for ease of use in tight hookups and prolonged life
Order today with the protection of our 45-day lowest price and total satisfaction guarantees!