A dynamic mic with vintage appeal with a round base die-cast stand and 20 foot mic cable.
Here's a Shure microphone package that's right for you, if you like the big-headed microphones of the
50s, but want the quality sound of today. The set includes a Shure 55SH microphone, as well as a classic-looking Musician's
Gear round base die-cast metal mic stand and a 20' XLR mic cable.
55SH Series II Mic
The Model 55SH Series II microphone combines the Shure classic UNlDYNE II design coupled with modern acoustic components to
meet today's performance standards. This microphone is excellent for vocal pickup with its characteristic Shure presence peak.
The Shure 55SH Series II microphone has a cardioid (unidirectional) polar pickup pattern that minimizes sound pickup from
the rear of the microphone. This allows the Model 55SH Series II to be used in close proximity to loudspeakers without creating
feedback problems, and it can perform under adverse acoustic conditions where omnidirectional microphones cannot.
Shure 55SH Series II has a low-impedance balanced output designed for connection to microphone inputs rated at 75 to 300 ohms.
The microphone features a cartridge shock mount to reduce stand noise, an On/Off switch, and an attached, self-tensioning,
5/8"-27 thread swivel mount. This microphone is ideal for public address or theater-stage sound systems, as well as for broadcasting,
recording, and other sound applications where a stand-mounted microphone with a classic look is desirable.
One XLR Microphone Cable
For serious-minded musicians, Gear One's XLR cables have the strength and durability to withstand more than everyday use.
Since your cable is your sound, this XLR mic cable's superior wiring allows your signal to be quiet, eliminating frustrating
hums, buzzing, and crackles.
Musician's Gear Round Base Mic Stand
Round base microphone stand equipped with a thread adapter, metal clutch, and die-cast iron base. Height-adjusts from 2.8'
Shure 55SH Dynamic Mic with Cable and Stand Features:
- 55SH Dyanuc Mic
- Gear One XLR mic
- Musician's Gear Round Base Die-Cast Mic Stand
55SH Series II Mic
- Classic appearance, modern performance
- Frequency response tailored for speech, vocals and instrumental music
- Cardioid directional pattern for optimum performance in adverse acoustic environments
- Shock-mounted cartridge minimizes stand-transmitted noise, ensures quiet operation
- Rugged die cast case and mechanical design for reliability under rigorous conditions
- Self-tensioning swivel mount, permits tilting through 45 degrees forward and 80 degrees backward
Gear Round Base Mic Stand
- Round-base stand with thread adaptor
- Metal clutch
- Cast-iron base
- Height-adjustable from 2.8' to 5.1'.
Gear One XLR Microphone Cable
- Sturdy construction for enhanced signal and performance
- Flexible mic cable design eliminates kinks and twists for a tangle-free performance in-studio and onstage
If you like to move when you're in the groove, this mic package is the deal for you. Order
Shure 55SH Dynamic Mic with Cable and Stand Specifications:
- 55SH Series II Mic
- Type: Dynamic
- Frequency Response: 50 to 15,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid (unidirectional), uniform with frequency, symmetrical about axis
- Impedance: Microphone rating impedance is 150 ohms (270 ohms actual) for connection to microphone inputs rated at 75 to
- Sensitivity (at 1,000 Hz): Open Circuit Voltage: -58.0 dBV/Pa (1.3 mV); 1 Pascal=94 dB SPL
- Polarity: Positive pressure on the diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of the output connector
- Switch: Built-in On/Off switch, integral part of swivel mount, connector Three pin professional type, designed to mate
with Cannon XL series, Switchcraft A3 (Q.G.) series, or equivalent
- Case: Chrome-plated die casting
- Net Weight: 22oz (624 grams)