A high-output, supercardioid dynamic vocal mic with sturdy tripod mic stand and 20' XLR cable.
Package includes the Shure 58A microphone with a 20' XLR mic cable, and a tripod mic stand with a fixed
boom for an affordable, effective vocalist setup.
Shure Beta 58A Mic
If you want your vocals to be heard, the Shure Beta 58A microphone is built to make it happen. It's a high-output supercardioid
dynamic microphone designed for professional sound reinforcement and project studio recording. This has made it a leading
choice among vocalists and touring musicians worldwide.
The Shure Beta 58A microphone maintains a true supercardioid
pattern throughout its frequency range (50Hz-16kHz) and a shaped frequency response that is ideal for closeup vocals. Its
neodymium magnet provides high sensitivity and output. The superb performance of this Shure microphone is not affected by
rough handling because of its rugged construction, proven pneumatic shock-mount system, and hardened steel mesh grille. So
whether you hold the Shure mic in your hand or mount in on a stand, you'll get the kind of sound you planned.
One XLR Microphone Cable
For serious-minded musicians, Gear One's XLR cables have the strength and durability to withstand more than everyday use.
Since your cable is your sound, this XLR mic cable's superior wiring allows your signal to be quiet, eliminating frustrating
hums, buzzing, and crackles.
Musician's Gear MS-220 Tripod Microphone stand
The MS-220 Tripod Microphone Stand has a thread adapter and tubular legs. Its adjustable height from floor to top thread is
35" to 61-7/8". The 30-1/4" fixed boom is not adjustable.
Shure Beta 58A Mic with Cable and Stand Features:
- Beta 5A Mic
- Gear One XLR mic Cable
- Musician's Gear MS-220 Tripod Mic Stand
Beta 58A Mic
- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass roll-off to control proximity effect
- Uniform supercardioid pattern for high gain before feedback and superior rejection of off-axis sound
- Neodymium magnet for high signal-to-noise output
- Hardened steel mesh grille that resists wear and abuse
- Advanced pneumatic shock-mount system that minimizes transmission of mechanical noise and vibration
- Minimally effected by varying load impedance
- Legendary Shure quality and reliability
- Recommended for live vocals and podcast/voiceovers
Gear One XLR Microphone Cable
- Sturdy construction for enhanced signal and performance
- Flexible mic cable design eliminates kinks and twists for a tangle-free performance in-studio and onstage
Save a little cash, but don't sacrifice sound with this smart vocalist package. Order your
Shure Beta 58A mic today!
Shure Beta 58A Mic with Cable and Stand Specifications:
- Beta 58A Mic
- Type: Dynamic (moving coil)
- Frequency Response: 50 to 16,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid, rotationally symmetrical about microphone axis, uniform with frequency
- Output Level (at 1,000 Hz): Open Circuit Voltage: -51.5 dBV/Pa* (2.6 mV)
- *1 Pa = 94 dB SPL
- Impedance: Rated impedance is 150 ohms (290 ohms actual) for connection to microphone inputs rated low Z Phasing
- Case:Silver blue enamel-painted die cast metal with hardened, matte-finished, spherical steel mesh grille
- Adjustable, Stand Adapter:
- Slip-in microphone mounting, unbreakable, adjustable through 180 degrees with standard 5/8"-27 thread, black finish
- Dimensions (DxW): 160mm x 50mm, 2" x 6.5"
- Net weight: 278g (9.92oz)