The Shure PG48 is a great performance budget-priced mic based on the SM47.
Engineered to be easy to operate, the Shure PG48 lets you capture the imagination of your audience so
you can get your message across. Just as artists, visionaries and social leaders across generations and around the world have
done with Shure products for more than 75 years.
The Shure PG48 has a tailored frequency response that is smooth, extended and is tuned specifically for vocal applications
The Cardioid polar pattern picks up the most sound from in front of the microphone and some sound from the sides and is less
susceptible to feedback. The dynamic cartridge has a simple, rugged coil and handles extreme volume levels without distortion.
Shure PG48 3-pack Features:
- Cartridge includes a neodymium magnet for high output level.
- Durable metal construction.
- On/off switch for onstage control.
- Steel mesh ball grille with integral "pop" filter reduces explosive breath sounds and wind noise.
Shure PG48 3-pack Includes:
- Microphone Clips, 5/8" to 3/8" Thread Adapters, Storage Bags
Order today with the assurance of our 45-day Guarantee of Complete Satisfacton.
Shure PG48 3-pack Specifications:
- Microphone Type: Dynamic (moving coil)
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid (unidirectional)
- Frequency Response: 70 to 15,000 Hz
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of microphone output connector
- Output Impedance (at 1000 Hz): 600 ohms
- Sensitivity (at 1000 Hz): -52 dBV/Pa, (2.5 mV), 1 Pascal = 94 dB SPL
- Electromagnetic Hum Sensitivity: 22 dB equivalent SPL in a 1 millioersted field (60 Hz)
- Switch: Built-in On/Off switch
- Connector: Three pin professional audio connector (male XLR type)
- Case: Die cast metal handle, black matte finish; hardened silver colored, spher-ical steel mesh grille
- Environmental Conditions: This microphone operates over a temperature range of -29 to 57 degrees Celsius (-20 to 135 degrees
Fahrenheit), and at a relative humidity of 0 to 95%.
- Weight: Net: 314 g (11.1 oz) Packaged: 890 g (1 lb 15 oz)