The system you need with the mic you love.
The Shure Wireless Handheld Microphone consists of the SLX wireless handheld transmitter fitted with
the SM58 cardioid microphone capsule. The Shure SLX2 Wireless Handheld Transmitter includes timed backlit LCD display, frequency
and power lockout, and "Mute" functionality. The SLX2 transmitter design allows for interchangeable microphone cartridges.
The Shure SM58 vocal microphone is tuned to accentuate the warmth and clarity of lead and back-up vocals. It is consistently
the first choice of performers everywhere.
Shure SLX2/SM58 Wireless Handheld Microphone Features:
- SM58 Cardioid Microphone
- Unidirectional dynamic cardioid mic
- 50 to 15,000 Hz frequency response
- Legendary Shure quality, ruggedness and reliability
SLX2 Handheld Transmitter
- Frequency response: 50 to 15,000 Hz
- Automatic Transmitter Setup
- 518 - 782 MHz operating range
- Backlit LCD with timeout feature
- Frequency and power lockout
- 3-segment battery fuel gauge
- 2 AA batteries (included) provide 8 hours of continuous use
Oder today for legendary Shure quality.
Shure SLX2/SM58 Wireless Handheld Microphone Specifications:
- Audio Input Level: +2 dBV maximum at -10dB position; -8 dBV maximum at 0dB position
- Gain Adjustment Range: 10dB
- RF Transmitter Output: 30 mW maximum (dependent on applicable country regulations)
- Dimensions (Length x Diameter): 10 x 2 in. (254 x 51 mm)
- Weight: 10.2 oz. (290 grams) without batteries
- Housing: Molded PC/ABS handle and battery cup
- Power Requirements: 2 "AA" size alkaline or rechargeable batteries
- Battery Life: >8 hours (alkaline)