A reliable workhorse onstage and in the studio.
The Shure SM57 is one of the most popular professional instrument and vocal microphones of all time.
The dynamic SM57 mic performs reliably delivering natural sound night after night. Its durable, bulletproof design stands
up to road travel and abuse. Perfectly at home in the studio too. The Shure SM57 boasts wide frequency response (40Hz-15kHz)
and a tight cardioid polar pattern that are ideal for close-in speaker miking.
Shure SM57 Instrument/Vocal Mic Features:
- Natural sounding
- Durable bulletproof design
- Used widely in studios as well as on stage
- Frequency response: 40Hz-15kHz
- Tight cardioid polar pattern
One of the most reliable and natural-sounding mics you can buy. Moderately priced too. Order
Shure SM57 Instrument/Vocal Mic Specifications:
- Frequency response: 40Hz to 15,000Hz
- Polar pattern: Unidirectional (cardioid), rotationally symmetrical about microphone axis, uniform with frequency
- Sensitivity (at 1,000Hz): Open circuit voltage: -56.0 dBV/Pa (1.6 mV) (Note: 1 Pa = 94dB SPL)
- Impedance: Rated impedance is 150ohms (310ohms actual) for connection to microphone inputs rated low impedance
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3
- Connector: 3-pin professional audio connector (male XLR type)
- Dimensions: 1-1/4"W (top) x 6-3/18"L x 29/32" (bottom)
- Net weight (without cable): 284g (10oz)