Shure's legendary "workhorse" mic with an 18' XLR cable.
This microphone package gives you a Shure SM57 dynamic mic and a 18' Gear One XLR microphone cable.
Shure SM57 Microphone
One of the most popular professional instrument/vocal microphones of all time, the Shure SM57 dynamic mic is a reliable,
natural-sounding performer, night after night. Its durable, bulletproof design stands up to road travel and abuse. Perfectly
at home in the studio too. The Shure mic's wide frequency response (40Hz-15kHz) and tight cardioid polar pattern are ideal
for close-in miking of speakers.
Gear One XLR Microphone Cable
For serious-minded musicians, Gear One's XLR cables have the strength and durability to withstand more than everyday use.
Since your cable is your sound, this XLR mic cable's superior wiring allows your signal to be quiet, eliminating frustrating
hums, buzzing, and crackles.
Shure SM57 Mic with Cable Features:
- 1 Shure SM57 mic
- 1 18' Gear One XLR microphone cable
- Used widely in studios as well as on stage
- Contoured frequency response for clean, instrumental reproduction and rich vocal pickup
- Professional-quality reproduction for drum, percussion, and instrument amplifier miking
- Tight cardioid polar pattern isolates the main sound source while reducing background noise
- Pneumatic shockmount system cuts down handling noise
- Supplied break-resistant swivel adapter rotates 180°
- Extremely durable, bulletproof design
- Dark gray, enamel-painted, die-cast steel with a polycarbonate grille and a stainless steel screen
One XLR Microphone Cable
- 18' long
- Sturdy construction for enhanced signal and performance
- Flexible mic cable design eliminates kinks and twists for a tangle-free performance in-studio and onstage
Find out why the SM57 is the choice of performers, producer, engineers. Order today!
Shure SM57 Mic with Cable Specifications:
- Shure SM57 Microphone
- Type: Dynamic
- Frequency response: 40Hz to 15,000Hz
- Polar pattern: Unidirectional (cardioid), rotationally symmetrical about microphone axis, uniform with frequency
- Sensitivity (at 1,000Hz): Open circuit voltage: -56.0 dBV/Pa (1.6 mV) (Note: 1 Pa = 94dB SPL)
- Impedance: Rated impedance is 150ohms (310ohms actual) for connection to microphone inputs rated low impedance
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3
- Connector: 3-pin professional audio connector (male XLR type)
- Dimensions: 1-1/4"W (top) x 6-3/18"L x 29/32" (bottom)
- Net weight (without cable): 284g (10oz)