Stellar sound with no hands required!
The Shure Model WH30XLR is a light yet rugged headset microphone. Designed for vocalists and instrument-playing
vocalists, the WH30 utilizes a high quality electret-condenser cartridge suitable for all applications where mobility, comfort,
low microphone-visibility, and high sound quality are required. Because of its cardioid (unidirectional) pickup pattern, the
WH30 provides isolation from extraneous sound sources and high gain-before-feedback.
The wireframe and gooseneck adjust to any head size and shape. An integrated elastic headband comfortably pads and secures
the headset. The WH30 is supplied with two snap-on windscreens, clothing clip, storage bag and cable-management device.
The WH30 is a perfect fit for those who desire total freedom of movement and need the high-quality audio of a condenser microphone.
For wired applications, the WH30XLR is supplied with a 1.5m (5 ft.) hi-flex cable and high quality mic preamplifier
(RPM420) with a three pin XLR connector. The RPM420 preamplifier requires phantom power from any 11 - 52 V source.
Shure WH30XLR Condenser Headset Microphone with XLR Connector and Preamp Features:
- Tailored frequency response enhances vocal range
- Flexible gooseneck for optimum microphone placement
- Isolation shock mount reduces vibration noise
- Low-profile, lightweight design
- Cardioid polar pattern provides maximum gain before feedback
- High sound pressure level capability
- Secure snap-on windscreen reduces "p" pops
- Includes a 1.5m (5 ft.) hi-flex cable and high quality mic preamplifier (RPM420) with a three pin XLR connector
Enjoy freedom of movement and hi-fi sound. Order today!