8 A/D/A converters and mic preamps in one ADAT-ready unit.
The Behringer ADA8000 Ultragain Pro-8 A/D/A Converter is a state-of-the-art 8-channel A/D/A converter
with built-in phantom-powered Invisible Microphone Preamplification (IMP) mic preamps. You can connect analog audio signals
directly to a multitrack recorder or similar equipment via the integrated ADAT interface—and it takes up only one rackspace.
It will even connect the digital signal of a multitracker via ADAT to the 8 line outputs of the ADA8000. Selectable signal
conversion allows processing at 44.1kHz or 48kHz with 24-bit resolution. The ADAT I/O can be operated independently with an
identical word clock signal.
Behringer ADA8000 Ultragain Pro-8 A/D/A Converter Features:
- 8 channels
- 24-bit A/D/A converters
- Processes 44.1 and 48kHz sample rates
- Studio-grade IMP mic preamps
- Phantom power
- Optical ADAT I/O
- External sample rate synchronization via word clock or ADAT input
- ADAT input can be routed to all line outputs
- Mic/line inputs are routed to ADAT output
- Master/locked (slave) LED display
- Rugged construction
Excellent preamplification and conversion for any environment. Order now.