Digital delay, trippy tone.
The DD1 Digital Delay Guitar Pedal from DeltaLab creates echo effects ranging from short slap-back to
longer repeating echo. Use it to add echo effects to the sound of electric guitar and keyboards.
DeltaLab DD1 Digital Delay Guitar Effects Pedal Features:
- Sturdy metal case design
- True bypass switching
- Easy to use Time, Repeats, and Level controls
- Powered by either a 9-volt battery or an AC adapter (sold separately)
- 3 Year DeltaLab Warranty
Add these shimmering echo effects to your arsenal—drop the DD1 in the cart now.
DeltaLab DD1 Digital Delay Guitar Effects Pedal Specifications:
- Input Impedance: 500 kOhm
- Output Load Impedance: >10 kOhm
- Equivalent Input Noise: -110dBm
- Power Supply: 1 9-volt Battery or external 9VDC adapter (not included)
- Power Consumption: 11mA
- Dimensions: 2-1/2" W x 1-19/50 H x 4-3/4" D
- Weight: 1.2 lb.