A simple to use, great sounding flanger.
The DeltaLab FL1 Flanger creates modulation effects that emulate the shifting doppler
effect heard when a jet plane flys overhead. The FL1 will add depth to the sound of any electric guitar or electronic keyboard.
knobs let you dial in just the right amount of speed, depth and regeneration (intensity) to find the sound you want. A true
bypass switch engages and disengages the effect. The LED indicator shines when the effect is engaged and dims when it's time
to change the 9V battery. There's also an external DC power jack for a 9V DC wall adapter.
With the FL1, DeltaLab continues
to combine the tonal vibe of boutique effects with outstanding value.
DeltaLab FL1 Flanger Guitar Effects Pedal Features:
- Sturdy metal case design
- True bypass switching
- Easy to use Rate, Depth and Regeneration controls
- Powered by either a 9 Volt battery or a DeltaLab PS9
- DC adapter (not included)
- 5 Year Warranty
Give your instrument wings. Order today.
DeltaLab FL1 Flanger Guitar Effects Pedal Specifications:
- Input Impedance: 500K ohms
- Output Load Impedance: >10K ohms
- Equivalent Input Noise: -90dBm
- Power Supply: One 9 Volt battery or DeltaLab PS9 9VDC adapter
- Power Consumption: 20mA
- Size: 4.75 X 2.50 X 1.38
- Weight: 1.2lbs