A slimline, USB-powered, pad-style MIDI controller.
The nanoPAD is part of Korg's nanoSERIES USB-powered slimline controllers, so small you can put them
on your workstation, in front of your laptop, on a recording console, or anywhere else you need versatile control over your
DAW, virtual instrument, effect, or DJ software.
Despite its small size, this MIDI controller goes big when it comes
to functionality. It's intuitive layout provides extremely easy operation for any user. The Korg nanoPAD features 12 highly
responsive trigger pads capable of sending both notes and MIDI control data, plus an X-Y pad with roll and flam functions
to give you a unique interface for realistic drum programming.
Even if the Korg nanoPAD MIDI controller is your first
foray into MIDI control, you can rest assured that you'll be able to get connected to software quickly. The nanoPAD comes
complete with a download code for Toontrack's EZDrummer Lite, offering super-realistic, highly responsive drums in a convenient
plug-in, plus you can upgrade to the full version of EZDrummer for a special price. You also get a free downloadable Editor/Librarian
to help you create setups to suit your specific control needs in all three models.
Korg nanoPAD MIDI Controller Features:
- 12 trigger pads with velocity and 4 velocity curves
- X-Y pad
- ROLL button
- FLAM button
- HOLD button
- SCENE buttons (SCENE 1-4)
4 user scene memories
- mini-USB connections
- USB bus powered
- Comes with USB cable
- Free downloadable Editor/Librarian to help control needs
Order this smart, simple, MIDI controller with your DAW, DJ software, or virtual instrument/FX
Korg nanoPAD MIDI Controller Specifications:
- USB bus power consumption: less than 100 mA
- Dimensions: 12.60"W x 00.65"H x 3.23"D
- Weight: 0.73lb.
- Supported OS: Mac OS X 10.3.9, or Mac OS X 10.4.7 or later
- Supported Computer: Apple Macintosh with USB port, satisfying the operating requirements of Mac OS X or Apple Macintosh
with powerPC supported
- Supported OS: Microsoft Windows XP SP2 or later, or Microsoft Windows Vista SP1
- Supported Computer: Computer with USB port, satisfying the operating requirements of Windows XP/ Vista (Intel USB chipset