Unobtrusive clip-on mic for brasswinds and percussion!
The Audio-Technica PRO 35 clip-on microphone is designed for sax, brass, toms, and percussion. The PRO35
is a cardioid condenser mic that excels in high-SPL (sound pressure level) applications and is ideal for active stage performances.
Its extended frequency response captures subtle nuances of the performance. The included UniMount clip permits accurate positioning
and provides shock resistance while protecting the element. The microphone's cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds
from the sides and rear, improving isolation of the desired sound source.
•The A-T PRO 35 includes the AT8538
power module, which accepts the PRO 35's locking cable connector and terminates to an XLR male connector for a wired connection
to a mixing console etc.
(If you're looking for a wireless solution, the A-T PRO 35cW terminates to a 4-pin connector
for use with A-T UniPak bodypack wireless transmitters.)
Requires phantom power.
Audio-Technica PRO 35 Cardioid Condenser Clip-on Instrument Microphone Features:
- Ideal for sax, toms, brass and percussion
- Excels in high-SPL applications
- Ideal for active stage performances
- UniMount clip permits accurate positioning, provides shock resistance and protects element
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Extended frequency response captures subtle nuances of the performance
- 6' (1.8 m) cable permanently attached between microphone and power module
Audio-Technica PRO 35 Cardioid Condenser Clip-on Instrument Microphone Includes:
- AT8418 UniMount microphone instrument mount; AT8538 power module; soft protective pouch
A sweet and versatile addition to your mic locker. Click or call now!
Audio-Technica PRO 35 Cardioid Condenser Clip-on Instrument Microphone Specifications:
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency response: 50-15,000 Hz
- Low frequency roll-off: 80 Hz, 18 dB/octave
- Open circuit sensitivity: -45 dB (5.6 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 250 ohms
- Maximum input sound level: 145 db SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic range (typical): 115 db, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 64 db, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom power requirements: 11-52V DC, 2 ma typical
- Switch: Flat, roll-off
- Weight (microphone): 0.3 oz. (8 g)
- Weight (power module): 2.9 (81 g)
- Dimensions (microphone): 0.98" (25.0 mm) long, 0.40" (10.2 mm) diameter
- Dimensions (power module): 3.66" (92.9 mm) long, 0.74" (18.9 mm) diameter
- Output connector (power module): Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Cable: 6.0' (1.8 m) long (permanently attached to microphone), 0.10" (2.6 mm) diameter, 2-conductor, shielded cable with
- Accessories furnished: AT8418 UniMount microphone instrument mount; AT8538 power module; soft protective pouch
- Audio-Technica case style: M12