Looks, acts, and sounds like a condenser without the added hassles.
The Heil Sound PR40 is a full-range dynamic microphone designed with the ability to reproduce frequencies
as low as 28Hz, ideal for live sound, recording, and broadcast applications. The unique, copper-wound voice coil uses a mixed
metallic magnet structure that creates a magnetic field 10 times stronger than most mics. Coupled with a large 1-1/2", low-mass,
quilted aluminum diaphragm, this makes for tremendous low-frequency response and low distortion throughout the PR40 mic's
wide frequency range. A unique dual pop screen design ensures that breath blasts never hit the diaphragm directly.
Heil Sound PR40 Large Diaphragm Multipurpose Dynamic Microphone Features:
- Large 1-1/2" aluminum diaphragm
- Wide frequency response, down to 28Hz
- End fire, cardioid pattern
- Low handling noise
- Natural articulation
An elite microphone that stands alone in the fields of broadcast and studio recording. Call
or click to order now!
Heil Sound PR40 Large Diaphragm Multipurpose Dynamic Microphone Specifications:
- Generating element: Copper-wound dynamic with neodymium magnet structure
- Body: Steel body with zinc die-cast bottom ring
- Frequency response: 28Hz to 18kHz
- Impedance: 600 ohms balanced
- Output level: -53.9dB @ 1,000 Hz.
- Polar pattern: End fire, cardioid, uniform front to back discrimination
- Diaphragm: Large diameter low-mass aluminum
- Finish: Anodized champagne matte
- Net weight: 1 lb.