Monitor your sound direct from the PA!
The ART HeadTap Headphone Tap is a passive device with an input to connect the PA or monitor amplifier
and an output to connect your headphones.
Sometimes floor monitors are a problem. There isn't enough room for them
onstage or someone sits in and can't hear the monitors, or the drummer can't hear them well enough. Or perhaps it's a pickup
gig or a rehearsal and you didn't have enough time to set them up. In any case, sometimes it's preferable to just to put on
headphones and somehow connect them to the PA. That's where a headphone tap comes in. A volume control regulates the headphone
output and internal resistors keep the unit's impedance high enough to protect the phones. It also protects the amplifier
from encountering too low a load impedance while powering tap units, the speaker system, or several tap units by themselves.
The HeadTAP will also work with a stereo headphone amplifier for use in recording situations when you want to add headphones
for additional performers.
ART HeadTap Headphone Tap Features:
- Passive operation
- Connects to PA or monitor amplifier
- Volume control regulates headphone output Internal resistors protect the phones
- Protects the amplifier low impedance loads
- Connects to headphone amps to provide extra monitoring capability in studios
Save BIG when you buy today!
ART HeadTap Headphone Tap Specifications:
- Dual parallel 1/4" stereo/mono inputs permit daisy-chaining taps and/or speakers
- Stereo/mono input selector button
- Dual 1/4" stereo/mono headphone jacks
- Level control
- Input impedence: 150 ohms
- 3.75"W x 1.5"D x 2.875"D
- 1 lb.