Superb construction, sound, and features.
This Marshall full stack includes one JVM410H Tube Amp Head and a 1960A angled cab with a 1960B straight
cab for some serious stage presence.
JVM410H Tube Amp Head
In a nutshell, the Marshall all-valve, 4-channel JVM410H 100-Watt tube head is the most versatile Marshall amplifier ever
made. It also boasts more gain than any other Marshall to date-and that's really saying something!
Each of its 4 channels
— Clean, Crunch, OD1 & OD2 — are not only completely independent of each other, they all boast 3 Modes, all 12
of which are footswitchable and feature their own unique gain structure. It makes the JVM 4-channel effectively 12 Marshalls
The JVM410H amp head has studio-quality digital reverb with a level control for each channel. This is also
footswitchable, as are the amp's two Master Volume controls and the Series/Parallel effects loop. Resonance and Presence are
equipped with master controls.
Even though the head and combo both house 28 controls and 8 LED switches on their front
panels, they're incredibly simple to understand because of the extremely logical layout. Each of the 4 channels has the usual
suspects when it comes to controls — Volume, Bass, Middle, Treble & Gain-accounting for 20 of the 28 controls right
away. Take away the 4 reverb controls and you're only left with 4 Master controls-2 Master Volumes plus Resonance & Presence.
to this an ingenious footswitch (UK patent pending) and the fact all the amp's switching (channel/modes, Reverb, Master Volume
selection, FX loop) can be done via MIDI and you're looking at an incredibly flexible amp! The 6-way footswitch boasts 7 LEDs
and memory, plus it connects to the amp via a regular guitar cable.
From the cleanest clean to the filthiest distortion
ever found in a Marshall and all points in-between, the JVM410H all-valve amp head will give you whatever tone you need right
when you need it.
1960A and 1960B 300W 4x12 Guitar Extension Cabinet
The Marshall 1960 Speaker
Cabinet puts out beautiful tone at any volume. The addition of an impedance (4 or 16 ohm) mono/stereo switching mechanism
has transformed the "industry standard" 1960 into the ultimate speaker cab. These 280W Marshall cabs are loaded with Celestion
Vintage speakers. The bottom cabinet is traditionally square-shaped with casters while the top speaker has an angled front.
Marshall JVM410H, 1960A, and 1960B Tube Guitar Full Stack Features:
- JVM410H Tube Amp Head
- 100-Watt valve head
- Valve complement: 5 x ECC83 (12AX7s) in preamp, 2 x EL34s in power amp
- 4 independent, footswitchable channels-Clean, Crunch, OD1 & OD2
- Each channel boasts 3 footswitchable modes — Green, Orange & Red
- Studio quality, footswitchable digital reverb with level controls for all 4 channels.
- 2 footswitchable master volumes
- Two FX loops-Series/Parallel & Parallel
- Series/Parallel FX loop is footswitchable
- Emulated line out
- 6-way, 7-LED footswitch with memory capabilities (UK patent pending)
- All switching can be done via MIDI
- Made in England
1960A or 1960B 300W 4x12 Guitar Extension Cabinets
- Bottom cabinet is square with caster wheels
- Top cabinet's front angles back and rests on on top of other cabinet.
Get a start on a super stack. Order today.
Marshall JVM410H, 1960A, and 1960B Tube Guitar Full Stack Specifications:
- 1960A and 1960B 300W 4x12 Guitar Extension Cabinet
- \Speaker Type: Celestion G12T-75W
- Speaker Configuration: 4 x12
- Power (RMS): 300W
- Selectable Mono/Stereo: Yes
- Impedance Stereo/Mono: 8 ohm, 16/4 ohm
- 30"W x 32-3/4"H x 14-1/4"D
- 82 lbs.